Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mud Buddies

My mom and dad came up on Monday to help us finish mudding our basement bedroom. My mom and I mostly watched Mason and the boys did all the work. Nice job guys!

Since they did such an excellent job I made them dinner and homemade apple pie! (Yep, even the crust was homemade! They deserved it!) It is supposed to have 2 Superman symbols. Super Reese and Super Steve! My mom also deserved a Super Janice symbol for taking care of Mason while I helped the boys finish up downstairs.

Here are the studs with their payment.
Here is the room all taped, mudded, and textured! Next stop...primer then paint!

5 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow you guys are getting it done pretty fast...impressive! love the pictures of Mason on the slides and sledding. nothing will stop him from having fun, not even the cold!

Whit said...

ooooooooh, I'm excited! Can we come stay again when it is done? (maybe for more than 15 hours? ;))

Abby said...

Girls Night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


enough said

Beth said...

Why don't you send those two to my house? I can also reimburse with some home made pie. And yes. That would be way fun to go on a cruise with you two. I would love it!

Melany said...

that pie is so cute! i love the superman symbols. and that's so exciting about the basement's progress. you guys are refinishing idols.