Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Blog Tag

Go to your "Pictures" folder on your computer.
Choose the 6th file...
Choose your 6th picture...
Blog about it.
If you haven't done this tag yet then go ahead and git'r done!I found this picture in a folder labeled "Drawing Photos." It is of Mason with Angel Hair pasta all over himself. Look at his tan little body and his bright blond hair.

The folder labeled "Drawing Photos" on my computer is filled with pictures that we have taken that I want to maybe sketch one day. I really have been meaning to pick a picture of each member of our family and do a couple pencil sketches for our wall. One day I'll get it done.

Also, have you noticed how nice it was today? It is currently 52 degrees outside! Ah, spring is just around the corner. Can you smell it? The rest of this week is going to be rainy, maybe even snowy. So get outside NOW and enjoy the glimpse of warm springlike air before it goes away.

No comments: