Just last week, I finished painting the downstairs bedroom. I have noticed that I love to paint. Probably because I am very particular on how it is done. I am always happy to rip all the blue tape down too. I painted during Mason's naps so it took me a couple days to get it all done. But here is the one picture I have of the room...Ta Da! Does the color look familiar? It should because I used the same paint that I painted the upstairs since I had over 2 gallons left over. You can't see it very well but the texture that Reese and my dad did in this room looks awesome! I might do a glaze over this color one day...just to lighten the room and give it some pizazz!
Here is Reese getting things ready to install the door. (I should go downstairs right now and take a picture of his beautifully placed door and doorknob but I am upstairs all bundled so I'll get a picture later. This room is almost done! Next step, trim, closet doors, window treatments, and carpet.

Mason was the inspector of hte project. He made sure that the door was placed correctly.
He also went over to the downstairs family room to shoot some hoops.

He absolutely loves this thing! He would play on it all day if I could only trust him that he wouldn't try to get down by himself.

He found out that an actual basketball is a little too big, which he thought was hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment