Friday, October 10, 2008

18 Months Old Today!

Mason I hope you have a fun-filled day. I can't believe I have an 18-month old little guy running around my house. Never let anyone tell you you can't do something because I know you can do anything you set your mind to. Oh the places you'll go!
Kid, you'll move mountains!!

7 comments:

Jon Allen said...

Happy Half Birthday, kid! And the best part is that he gets to go to Nursery!!!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Nursery time! Yeah! He looks just like Daddy, it's amazing! Cutie pie he is for sure.

Denise said...

Your picture at the top of your blog is SO cute. Are you learning some Photoshop skills or what? Very impressive...

me and him said...

No Way! he is so dang cute lace! with parents like you guys...he'll definatley move mountains!

Sanders said...

We love Mason-he is a handsome boy-so we know you can make cute boys but can you make cute girls? Keep me posted on kid #2-Mason needs a little sister...eh? :)

Camp Winward said...

Dear Mason,
You look darling. We love your photo in the 'Book Mobile'.
Love, Grandma and Grandpa Hulbert

Camp Winward said...

Reese,
My teammates at school set me up a Blog site named Camp Winward, but I need someone to walk me through it to develop it. Can you help?
Mom