The sad Trumpet sound is because of the current state of our house...yep, it's still not done. The installer was supposed to come to our house today to put the finishing touches on our floors where the carpet meets the wood but, alas, the pieces that were ordered are still not in. That explains the sad sound. I wouldn't mind so much but poor Mason has most of the living room furniture in his room so there is absolutely no play space in there for him and he can't get to most of his toys. It's a project to get into his closet. We have been using a single chair in the living room between the three of us.
I must point out the good part of this whole thing...at least we have a home and new flooring and we did a pretty good job picking out carpet that goes with our wall and floor colors. (Chelsey would be proud) And another huge plus is that Mason has a very open floor that he is able to play soccer and run around like crazy, which is pretty funny. Also, everything should be totally complete on Monday! (Fingers crossed)
Here he is enjoying the smooth floors while riding his truck.
He laughs the whole time he is moving.
I must point out the good part of this whole thing...at least we have a home and new flooring and we did a pretty good job picking out carpet that goes with our wall and floor colors. (Chelsey would be proud) And another huge plus is that Mason has a very open floor that he is able to play soccer and run around like crazy, which is pretty funny. Also, everything should be totally complete on Monday! (Fingers crossed)
Here he is enjoying the smooth floors while riding his truck.
Reese and I have noticed that Mason may be addicted to apples. He has been eating about one a day. He eats the whole thing, seeds and all, unless we cut it up for him. I really noticed that he loves apples when I noticed this piece of half eaten food on his tray. (Pay no attention to his open-face PBJ, he will not eat them in sandwich form.) So look at that fruit. It wasn't squished into that position it was eaten away to look like that. What's so special about it? It looks like an apple core but it is a banana! He sure is a funny little kid.
9 comments:
Your floors look so nice! I'm sorry it was pushed back but it'll be so nice when it's all finished! Mason is so funny, I love his face when you asked about his banana! Classic!
i love the floors.. can't wait to see them?? :)
kinley eats her sandwiches the same way and also LOVEs apples..she can open the fridge now and so we find apple cores all over the place. mason is a cutie.
hey, at least it's apples and not "cooookie"'s! mason is so cute lace. and that seems to be the way bowen prefers his sandwich too. he doesn't want the mystery of not knowing whats inside i guess! love the floors. i'll have to invite myself to come see them when they're all done! oh and hey, do you want another jar??
Too cute! The flooring looks good thus far! It's frustrating when you're in the middle of a project and everything is EVERYWHERE but once it's done it's usually worth it!! The food trick was pretty amazing!
Mason you are too cute! If you come to our house we will let you eat apples anytime!
that's so funny that he ate the banana like an apple. he's got such a cute little face!
Lacey!
Hey I totally forgot it is my friends wedding recpetion on wednesday, but i could go work out Tuesday at 5:30! Let me know if that will work for you! I am sorry, i totally forgot!
Hey, Lacey! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog by looking through other peoples'. I had fun watching Mason the other night!
Oh my gosh I almost died laughing when I saw he'd eaten the banana like an apple!!:-)
Post a Comment