Mason is a pretty silly kid. Lately, when Reese or I get the camera out to take a picture of him, he thinks that we are trying to take a picture of what he is holding. This is not the case. So we end up with a lot of pictures looking like this...
Grilled Cheese sandwich anyone? He just got out of the tub only to be covered in crumbs, oh well.
Once I finished shoveling the first 8 inches off the driveway, I was about to put the shovel away and noticed another inch or two had already piled on where I just shoveled. So I went over it again really quickly. While I was doing this, our neighbor across the street got out his snowblower and started to clear his driveway. Mason kept sitting and watching him until he got up disappeared into the garage and came out with his Little Tikes lawnmower. Mason was probably wondering why I didn't just use the lawnmower to get rid of the snow like our neighbor did. So after I finished shoveling, Mason mowed the driveway.
5 comments:
i can't belive how fast you guys are getting your basement done! it looks great..i can't wait to see it all done. i love the first picture of Mason eating and showing the camera the sandwich...he makes me laugh!! i like him a whole lot.
I love the pic of him holding the grilled cheese - he just looks like he's thinking "okay, Mom - did you get a pic of it yet?!!" cracks me up. We had tons of fun last week - we need to plan another game night. Mark and I are ready for another round of 25 words or less :-)
Oh he is hilarious! What a good little helper! I haven't seen him in forever I think. Chad and I might come up next weekend if there is some good snow at Powder Mountain. I'll have to let you know.
ha that's so funny that he holds up an object whenever you want a picture of him. and that bliss picure is hilarious, i think my face would look exactly the same way. :) he is getting so huge!
Hopefully that will be the last snow storm! I'm so excited for spring. That picture of Mason on the massage bed made me laugh so hard!
Post a Comment