Thursday, September 25, 2008

And Now a Message From Mason...

Summer is over so soak up the sun and get wet as much as you can while it is still warm...
I am the best sprinkler system money can buy. I won't stop until the water is gone and even then I'll ask for more and more and more...

You should always squirt someone if they are taking what seems like endless pictures of you...those paparazzi can get really annoying...

Take it from me, the thing to wear this Fall is your Mommy's shoes and no pants so that you can show off that great tan you got this past Summer...


If you help your parents with their homework while they are in school, one day they will return the favor.
..
Sticking out your tongue and your chest can possibly make you the King of the Playground...

Looking good on the golf course will give you the confidence you need to become a good golfer...

It is a good idea to get a nap in whenever you can, especially when you are heading to the park...

Hit up the hot spots in the park. My favorites are the slides and the swings...

Make sure your parents have a little fun every now and then. They're kids too, just bigger.
Thanks for all the advice Mason!

There are a few more posts that I just added today so keep scrolling down if you would like.

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

cute post!! I love it how much Mason LOVES water...he is so fun and adventureous! where were you wed.??

Bethany said...

So, yeah, I know I just met you and all..! But, I love this post! Darling and probably copy worthy....just dont check my blog anytime soon...
(I am Bethany by the way, met at Kinley's birthday party...:)

Jenae said...

What a cute post!! I love all the pics, especially the family picture on the slide!! SO CUTE!! Thanks for the advice Mason, you sure know how to party dude!!

Bethany said...

That is great if you add us! PS I THINK I saw you at the park today, but I am such a nerd I didnt say HI.