Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Just a little Tag...

3 Favorite last purchases
  • Bike Trailer
  • My printer
  • Freezer
3 Favorite Movies
  • Cars
  • Rocky IV (Reese would be proud)
  • Hitch
3 Things I haven't done yet
  • Too many craft projects to name
  • Unpacked my groceries from shopping today (Don't worry, all the refrigerated stuff is already put away
  • Sold my house
3 Things I cannot live without (Family is a given)
  • Reese and Mason
  • My Faith
  • Apparently the Internet since I am on it everyday
3 Favorite Dishes
  • Any kind of soup
  • Chicken Parmesan
  • Steak and Potatoes
3 Favorite TV shows
  • The Office
  • Wipeout
  • Dirty Jobs
3 Last places I traveled
  • Boise & Kuna Idaho
  • Bear Lake
  • Calgary, Canada
3 Favorite Desserts
  • Creme Brule
  • Red Velvet Cake
  • Chocolate Chip cookies
3 Things I would buy if money wasn't an issue
  • 5 acres of land with my dream house on it in Richmond, Utah, which includes paying an interior designer
  • I would pay for Reese's flight school and his first biplane
  • A sweet wake boarding boat
3 Wishes
  • To go to the Olympics - Spectator or Athlete
  • I wish I was a more creative person
  • There was no such thing as cigarettes
3 People I tag
  • Whitney
  • Marci A.
  • Marci P.

1 comment:

Denise said...

I hear ya on the cigarette thing:) Fun post, thanks for sharing!!!