Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Glimpse Just For You

Here is an overhead shot of our new flooring. We do not yet have our couches, television stand, or anything else in place yet as you can clearly see. But Mason's toys somehow are already out. I may or may not post more pictures of everything in place. You may just have to drop by for a visit. I'd love to have you over!If you are wondering what is in that blanket, it's Mason. He was rolling around and laughing because of his new place to play.

6 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

Wow, that looks great!

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who is addicted to the internet!!

I love the picture of Mason at the top - so, so cute!!

m@R(! said...

it is sooo nice....i really want to come over and see it..can i??

Jenae said...

I love it!! It looks way nice!!

Denise said...

Wow! It looks beautiful!

Courtney said...

Looks great Lacey! Glad it is finished, I bet you are too!

Sanders said...

A grand success. It looks comfy cozy if you ask me. Way to go you guys!Nice angling on the carpet to break the room up!